Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bumiputera Status also part in Islam?

Assalamualaikum (Muslims and Non-Muslim?)
Malaysia people are divided to two group of citizens; First, Bumiputera (local people who from Malaysia) and Second, Non Bumiputera (people not from Malaysia originally). Government make this policy because want to make sure Bumiputera (majority are Malay) to sustain their position for rule this country. This policy give so many benefits to Malay and make people who are not from this group such as Chinese and India dissatisfied. They hate this policy because it make discrimination in all aspect. What make me more concern is They ( Non Bumiputera ) normally from Non-Muslims family think that this policy one of the part in Islam and at the same time they think that Islam not fair.

I think I must give explanation about this issue because as a Muslim, I must protect my religion rather than my own race... I don't care if my race hate me and say "You are Traitor"..... but I say.... "Say as you wish... as long I am Muslim... it enough for me. This policy actually make people more misunderstand about Islam and that why one of the reason people who are not yet Muslim hate Islam because of this policy.....

To Malay... if you want success in this world.... do the best and pray to Allah... not depent on this BUMIPUTERA status.... remember..... Our priority are Islam... not  RACE.......

Malaysian Constitution are not Islamic Law or Islamic Constitution...
According to the real Islamic Constitution (Madinah Constitution during our Prophet period S.A.W)... Muslims and Non-Muslim have same RIGHT....

Oh... Malay Muslim... I hope you will change you mind for our Religion..... Please.... for Allah and Islam....

No comments:

Post a Comment